Nature Photo Contest
- The contest will run from July 18th, 2021 until July 31st, 2021. Submissions will be accepted until 11:59pm on July 31st.
- All photos must have been taken within Isanti County.
- Photos do not need to be taken during the contest run time and can come from previous months/ years.
- Limit of 2 photos max per person may be submitted.
- Photos must be submitted with a short description of where the image was taken. Photos may also be submitted with a title.
- Digitally altered and photoshopped images will not be considered to win the contest. Minor adjustments such as spotting, contrast, dodging and burning will be accepted.
- Participants under age 18 must have guardian permission to enter. The guardian is responsible for overseeing the photo submission and possible winnings.
- Isanti SWCD reserves the right to use the winning entry for marketing materials both online and in print. All other submissions may also be used for marketing materials unless the image owner notifies us that they would not like it to be used for marketing and outreach materials.
- You retain the rights to your photograph, however by entering the contest you grant the Isanti Soil and Water Conservation District a royalty-free, indefinite, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create other works of your entry. Entries may be used in whole or in part, in any media now or later existing, for any Isanti SWCD purpose such as, but not limited to, advertising and promotion of SWCD services.
- A first and second place winner shall be selected. The first-place winner will receive a $50 gift card to Green Barn in Isanti, MN. The second-place and third-place winners will receive a $25 gift card to either The Calico Moose in Cambridge, MN or Leader in Cambridge, MN.
- The winner shall be emailed directly and announced on the Isanti Soil and Water Conservation District Facebook page.