2020 Online Ordering Instructions
Important: Trees must be picked up at the Tree Sale on May 2nd. WE DO NOT SHIP THE TREES.
These are some helpful instructions before you get started.
- Select the size of tree product. We offer three options: bare root seedlings sold in bundles of 25, container trees sold singly, and 6 ft bare root trees sold singly.
- Select the type of tree: evergreen, deciduous, shrub.
- Enter the quantity to purchase by selecting the "+" button next to "Add to Cart."
- Similarly navigate to other trees you want to order and add them to your cart.
- When you have completed your selections, click "Show Cart" (found on the left menu).
- On the cart page, enter your billing information and select your method of payment - check or credit card
- Review our Terms of Agreement and check the box indicating you have done so.
- Select confirm purchase
- For credit card orders you will be transferred to a secured site to enter credit card information. This site will look different than the Isanti SWCD website.
- For check orders, mail your check to Isanti SWCD at 110 Buchanan Street North Cambridge, MN 55008 with a brief note that includes your name and phone number. If we do not receive your check within one week, we will cancel your online order.
- Pick dates are Friday, May 2nd from 8-noon at the Isanti County Fairgrounds.
2020 Tree Sale Pick Up Information
Pick Up Only Saturday, May 2nd, 2020
8 - Noon, Isanti County Fairgrounds
PICK UP INFORMATION
Orders will be available for pickup on Saturday, May 2nd 8am-noon at the Isanti County Fairgrounds. A reminder will be sent out mid-April. ****ORDERS ARE NOT SHIPPED***********
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
Credit card payment can be made online once the order form is submitted. If phoning in order, payment must be received within 5 business days of the phone order or the order becomes null. Make checks payable to Isanti SWCD and send to: Isanti SWCD, 110 Buchanan, Cambridge, MN 55008. No cancellations after 3/1/2020.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SALE
I acknowledge trees, shrubs and seed are perishable products and Isanti SWCD cannot be responsible for the condition in which they arrive, or their condition after scheduled pick up dates; the Isanti SWCD reserves the right to substitute damaged or unsuitable stock as it deems appropriate. I understand the size of the trees at pick up is approximate. I understand I will be charged $10 for seedlings not pick up on the scheduled date. Any complaints of trees not budding must be received by June 15th.